Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Camera woes..........

Today I am feeling a little bit down because I am still without a camera.  I haven't heard anything from Canon about the hopeful resurrection of my beloved digi and that makes me worry.  I walk by the phone about 50 times a day thinking I will just call and see what's happening, but manage to show some restraint, as I know they will contact me when they know the outcome.  I haven't told you the story of it's demise, as I'm quite embarrassed about it really.........I think it may well be due to the simple little fact that this beloved apparatus of mine lived for a year without a case.  WHY?????  I don't know, it's so silly really, I just never got around to purchasing one.  So it's not hard to imagine, with the amount of photos I take, and where the camera has actually been........that it was just a little dirty.  Something the camera shop pointed out straight away!.  So if it turns out that my beloved will not return, there shall be no one to blame but myself.  And that is exactly why I'm so upset.  I wish I could blame Canon or digital cameras in general but, no, it is my fault and my fault only!.  (ouch, that hurts!).  And to make matters worse, Che`s little camera that I had been using is also not working.........OK, just getting a little bit paranoid now.  So, no photos for a while..........(sigh..).

No comments:

Post a Comment