Monday, June 21, 2010

Photos to share......

Well another weekend has come & gone, and they have been very productive for us lately.  We have been doing alot of work outside that we put off in Summer because it's just too damn hot to work in.  Our biggest achievement has been moving a heap of badly placed rocks from when we had the house pad escavated, and placing the giant ones in a new fire pit/bbq.  I shall show some photos of the fire pit next week, after our mid winter cook off.  The theme for this one is just simply hearty winter food.  You know heaps of meat, bread & potatoes!.  Adam is trying his hardest to get a suckling pig, which should be very interesting!.  I am unsure what to cook yet, am thinking maybe a goulash or lamb shanks, or maybe just doing a dessert this time. I have a great Jamie Oliver recipe for a two nut chocolate torte that I'm dying to try.  I also did my first bit of paving which I am pretty proud of, nothing major but it just neatened up out the front of the laundry, which will one day be the 'Parthenides Bungalow'!
Summer was sick again this weekend, bad cough has returned.  Poor Kid, she suffers well though & curled herself up & read a new book.  I think that's the best thing you can do when you're sick..........


Che' had a lot of homework to do........and I managed to get them to allow me to take some photos
of them since it has been so long............wasn't easy though, there was a lot of eye rolling going on!


Che's gonna kill me when she sees these here (he he he)!

No comments:

Post a Comment