Thursday, July 15, 2010

A nice break......

I was well & truly ready for a break from the school routine, so these holidays have been a blessing, especially having Shane on holiday as well!. I finally made it up to Brisvegas for a couple of nights, and caught up with Jules & Fi as an added bonus!. It is getting to be way too long in between visits!. It was great to finally meet little Iago and hear the story of his birth and to see how much Lotte has grown as well. Can't believe I didn't get a photo with Jules!. We had a great time at Nits, it was just Summer & I on this trip. The boys stayed at home so Shane could do some more building. We had a great night out at a Turkish restaurant called 'Ahmets', at Southbank, thanks to the amazing generosity of Fi & Dave it was a feast to be remembered. Shane was spewing he wasn't there for that experience!. Thanks for your company Fi, I had a great time, and all I can say is thank goodness the pubs were all closed when we left the restaurant or I fear our night may have gone into the day! There is always so much to catch up on when spending time with old friends........







Logan got to catch up with his best mate Lachlan. They still keep in touch & see each other just about every holidays. It's so great to see the kids really make an effort to stay in touch, and I know they are creating friendships that will hopefully last a lifetime......





No comments:

Post a Comment