Saturday, February 4, 2012

SOME SCRAPPING....


Well thanks to all the rain I actually managed to finally get some scrapping done,and once again, the object was to use up supplies so I could update my waning stash.  I had been feeling uninspired with my supplies lately, so I was surprised at how well and quickly these pages came together. Don't you love it when it happens like that?...




Only 3



Miss E



Miss A



Count your Blessings ....
and when it comes to these two, believe me, I do !.
Thought this one was a Mardi Winen inspired layout actually. I love it.
I have been dabbling with the 8.5 x 11 " size and I am really liking it.
I have decided that I don't mind switching between the two as I feel the need.



They are my world



Friends Forever (just like your mums)


SO....I reckon that justifies the purchase of a few new supplies !!.
Happy Scrapping x
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I LOVE the 'they are my world', the details,the fabric flower, the yellow especially. And the the photograph of your girl in 'Miss A' is just divine. It's been so long since I scrapbooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Chook....and just thought I would say you are also a blessing in my life... Love you soooo much xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Chook, me too, what would we do without you, you are my touch stone....and my god girl, you are so talented, not sure how many times I can say that...but WOW. Perhaps I should TRY and do a scrap book page and you will see what I am talking about!...

    ReplyDelete