Friday, March 2, 2012

CONVERSATIONS....




I am in the kitchen cooking and singing, because I am always in the kitchen, cooking and singing. Finn is sitting at the bench eating, because Finn is always eating, which is the reason why I am always in the kitchen !.  When he says " Do you want to be Justin Bieber "?.  I say " No. Why "?  He says " Why are 
you singing then "?.  I look at him as I am thinking, ( what, just because I'm singing I want to be Justin Bieber now, jeesh what is it with kids these days, can't even be happily singing without being harrassed,!!)  and reply " because I love singing ".  Apparently that is a very reasonable answer that requires no more interrogation.  After a short think, he says " I want to be a Policeman ".  I say " That's a good job Finny, you can lock up all the naughty people and put them in jail " (!), he says " yeah, but I need a car ".  I reply " you get a car when you become a policeman".  He looks up at me with this look of incredulation " Really "?, he says.  It looks like he might have just figured 
it all out.....!








Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment