Thursday, November 22, 2012

Instagram...

Oh for the love of Instagram!
I have a new hobby.   Ok, Ok, I know I have far too
many hobbies...but this will be the last one...promise!
Instagram is such a fantastic easy little program that
can make the most plain photo look like a work of art.
Seems as though my phone is constantly joined to my
body these days, I am using it very regularly to capture
those little memories, rather than grabbing and setting up
the Canon.  Of course it will never replace my adored SLR,
but I now seem to start with the phone...and then if it is
even more photo worthy...then I grab my camera.
It is fun to muck around and see how you can easliy
manipulate a shot into something pretty cool......


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





A lot of photo processors are now printing in instagram sizes,
and I think there is also an online site that prints your instagrams
into collage posters...I'll have to investigate that.  How cool
would it be to have a collage at the end of the year of all
your instagram pics!.  So...just like my photography
obsession...Instagram is coming along for the ride!

and if you would like to follow me on instagram, my user
name is sentimentality !
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment