Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy 15th Birthday Logan

15 years ago when I held this baby in my arms I fell instantly in love.
With Marni by my side we delivered this sweet little boy into the world, 
and all who know him have been admiring his sweet nature ever since. 
 He is patient, kind, sensitive, funny and an insane talent 
when it comes to ball skills!  He loves stand up comedy, 
has a wicked sense of humour of his own,  
and is known for his funny (if sometimes extremely annoying!) impersonations!! 
Logan is rarely seen without a ball in his hands.
 He desperately wants to be a Professional soccer player, 
and I think he would also make an excellent sport teacher 
with his passion and energy when it comes to sport, and his 
easy going and enthusiastic nature.  I love the way he shares 
with me the daily goings on in his teenage life.  
The highs and lows, the dramas, his dreams and aspirations...
girls..!  He shyly asks me questions sometimes when he is 
unsure about something, and bless his little cotton socks 
for that.  He needs me, he lets me help him be the best 
possible person he can be, and he makes my job of
doing so an absolute dream...

 
 
 


Happy Birthday my first born son. Thanks for being
such an awesome kid.  May your life always
be filled with soccer balls! xxoo
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ah Chookster.... I still can't believe that lovely birth happened 15 years ago! Time flies huh? Reading what you wrote makes me wish I'd known the boy who is now becoming a man before our very eyes, better than I do. I can only hope that all he has heard us talk about through the years may one day help him in his own life. Always hanging out with us and listening to our endless chat and giggles....he had to have learnt something right??? He is a beautiful boy soon to be a gorgeous man. I can understand why you're a very proud mum. xx Happy Birthday Logan... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marnz, so glad you were there that day. xxoo

    ReplyDelete