Monday, October 11, 2010

Beth & Tom's Wedding....







We had a lovely time at Beth & Toms wedding....  It was at their home with just close friends & family and set in their lovely garden with great rustic old sheds & stables which made a great backdrop.  I am sure they will have some amazing photographs to look back on over the years.  They were very lucky that the rain held off on a very cloudy day and it was great to catch up with the Ballard crew again.  So I made the most of my opportunity to get some shots of my cousins and their partners and their children while I could.......and I am so glad that I did.............
This is Riley, I think we have met each other three times and she is a pure gem, she had no problem lettting me take pictures of her.  I thought her outfit was gorgeous and I think she did too......

And this is her little cousin Archie who was not very happy on the day, but for some reason, in a split second, he ran to the log and did a funny little pose and had a little chuckle, and had us all snapping like crazy to capture his little moment and then it was gone..........

My brother Brett and his beautiful lady Maree......

Ben & Hagar......I hope you guys love this photo as much as I do.......

Bronny & Jim........always look forward to catching up with you..

My sister Koo and Mitch.......love the laughing shot!.....

Heidi & Chas......still madly in love......

Jamie, Asher, Summer, Zoe & Eve (Some more of our offspring!)

And the rest of them........

Our gorgeous girl Che'..............

Beautiful Zoe who is loving, sweet & helpful and has the most gorgeous little collection of sun kisses......

And her brother Jack.......mister personality!..

And finally a nice shot of Shane & I.  I am not too sure who took this but whoever did (Heidi..Che...?)
THANKYOU.....as I am always the one behind the camera I rarely get nice pics of the two of us together....and this one I love.......xx

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME photos Chook! Love the one of you and Shane...must have a copy for my home. A lady of many talents! Your passion for photography is starting to ignite such a natural talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great wedding Chook. So nice to see all your family....wow - there are so many of them. Nice to see Brett looking so well too - and yes - GORGEOUS photo of you guys at the end there.

    ReplyDelete