Friday, October 8, 2010

I capture faces..

This is my entry in the " You Capture" series over at Beths blog http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/. The theme for this weeks challenge was faces.......



I love this cheeky little fella Jack, he is so much like his dad, who at the time this photo was taken was stirring him up into making funny faces...........and I just love this candid moment between mother & bride laughing at the story of how someone accidently sprayed the wedding roses with domestos (!) instead of water and how stressful it was at the time...and then being able to laugh about it........

3 comments:

  1. Such great captured moments, your right that is what is so great about faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second photo - great faces!

    ReplyDelete