Tuesday, November 9, 2010

pantry makeover....

Hello everyone hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was busy doing a few little projects that I've had on my mind for a while......like turning our daggy old melamine pantry cupboard into a chalkboard. I love how it turned out, and all I had to do was prep the melamine with a product called ESP before painting it with chalk paint. Too easy, now that's my kind of reno!. Now I'm just thinking that I'm a bit over the orange walls.......I can feel Shane rolling his eyes at me already!. I have also been doing up some dining chairs we got from ebay to go with mums old Pine kitchen table that Greeny (our resident handyman) so very kindly sanded back and oiled up for me. I shall show pics of it as soon as it is finished. Have you been working on any projects?.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. LOVING the chalk cupboard Chookie!!! You are just sooo clever. It's perfect! Thinking where I could stick one in my kitchen - better ask the landlord first.....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Chook - it did turn out really well - can't wait to use it....

    ReplyDelete