Sunday, December 19, 2010

You Capture - Outside

Summer & I managed a quick trip up to Brisvegas last weekend for Marni & Nitas Birthday. Marni didn't know I would be there so we managed to pull off a great surprise by me hiding in the back seat of the car while Nits picked her up from the airport. And I actually managed to surprise Nits as well (!) because she didn't know when I was going to reveal myself!. So when I finally stuck my head around from behind Marnis seat & said " G'day Marnz", she was just as shocked as Marnz was, and nearly side swiped another car in the process. Marni was very confused because she was trying to process what was going on and why Nita seemed to get a shock that I was there too!. It was pretty funny. And so ensued a night of ridiculous fun & laughter with Marni & her i phone. Yep, that thing had us rolling around the floor in hysterics. You see it has this little voice recorder that is a really cute little cat, and when you talk to it, it replays what you say in a really cute voice. So of course we laugh, and then it laughs back, and that's pretty funny, so we laugh harder, and then it laughs, and on & on it goes until, we are laughing through tears with sore stomachs & faces. And then she shows us the T-Rex dinosaur one that has a really low voice, and when we laughed at that one , well it was all over. I think it took us a good 10 minutes to recover from that one. Ah, easily entertained these days, I know!. Such silliness is good for the soul, and I came away from our little catch up feeling very happy & thankful for such great friends you can be really silly with. Everyone needs friends like this. Oh, and I am so fighting the urge to get an i phone !!!!. But even though the weather wasn't the best our little water babies were in the pool having the best fun with Juan chucking them high into the air. I tried hard to get some good shots, but I was perched on the edge of the pool with a big drop behind me, and I was trying desperately not to let the camera get wet!. But this is my You Capture - Outside. A bit different to the photos of snow & cold that I have seen on Beths Blog. Mind you when I see all that cosiness going on over there, it makes me dream of a white christmas!. Maybe one day......






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This truly reminds me of my childhood! Running around with my sister - who is a mere 11 months older - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chookie...it was one of the best nights I've had in a bloody long time. Was so good to see you and boy did we laugh! Love you. x

    ReplyDelete