Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kitchen colour.....

Remember this colour??...


Now, it looks like this.....


















Ahhhhhhhhh, now that's better. I need to start thinking about the colour of the tiles for the splashback, any suggestions?....
The plan is to have a built in kitchen..one day, but this free standing kitchen from Ikea, has served us well, as we had an instant kitchen while we were still building....very handy!


If anyone is interested in the colour, it is Wattle - Magica Marina.










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen looks bloody gorgeous Chookster....LOVE IT. What about having corrugated iron as a splash back??? Too much country kitchen? I think it always looks amazing....you could paint it if you didn't like the raw look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your photography is amazing!! And I'm so glad you posted your paint colour as I've been looking for one THAT colour and was going to ask you what it was!!
    Thanks so much for the comment on my blog - and in answer to your question - the way I print on it is:
    Grab a normal piece of paper and print your journalling on it.
    Take some tape (I always use 2 strips on top of each other) and rip to your desired length - then stick it on your table or pants or something to take some of the stickiness off it.(so it doens't stick to the paper too well)
    Then stick it directly over the journalling on the paper and print your journalling again. This way you'll know exactly where it's going to print - just make sure the edges of the tape are stuck down well so they don't catch on your printer - but I've never had a problem with this.
    Let me know if there's something else I can clear up - if I haven't explained it properly!
    Thanks :)

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete