Friday, May 20, 2011

New Layouts....

I gave myself a challenge to try and use up alot of my scrap so I could justify buying some more!. And luckily it was easier than I thought...

It's so nice to actually have a recent photo of her. I usually dislike school photos, they are so rigid and bland, but I love this one because I think it truly captures her beauty. ( and because she is actually smiling with her teeth, which she never does for me!)


I love the paper from studio calico and the ribbon thingy down the bottom is a hem from a vintage sheet. Thanks for the tip on using masking tape Fran, and I think I have finally caught the transparency bug! (it will be on my shopping list)!









So I think I've used up enough to consider another restock.....(of course I have, it's already in the mail)!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment