Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Birthday at Straddie....













Thankyou so much Che' for the wonderful Birthday dinner you organised . I had a great night. It was so lovely to have a few days away at Straddie, alone, a much needed break, believe me!!. It was so great to hang out with Baddy and Maree again in their wonderful home, and to catch up with some of the Straddie crew. And Baddy I am especially thankful for our afternoon together driving around the beach selling Gelati!. It was wonderful to just hang out with you Bro, I really miss hanging out with you. We all do.
So I will not dwell on the age thing this year....I don't really care how old I am at the moment. I am just thankful for good friends and family and all that comes with it. Happy Birthday to all the Capricorn / Aquarians out there.....especially, Barb, Wendy, Beth, Nathan, and Brett. love you all. Wishing you great days ahead. x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment