Monday, January 9, 2012

You Capture / Best of 2011...

Well, I thought that this was going to be really hard.....sorting through hundreds of images and trying to decide on the best ones.......Nup!...it just made me realise that I really didn't take many good pictures
at all last year!!. But ....not to be deterred...it has just inspired me to get better...take more....learn more....
get a proper lens (for a start!).....and snap, snap , snap away.....(sorry kids!)
So here they are, for various reasons....technical, imagery, but mainly....
sentimentality!





















Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are great - especially the first one, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the new lense...you don't need it girlfriend. (just added the girlfriend because it rhymed.) Chook, honestly, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete