Thursday, April 19, 2012

MINECRAFT.....


This is what they have been up to these holidays.  Minecraft multiplayer.....I think it's alright, they really enjoy it, and to be honest it's given them both something to talk about, a common interest.  I love hearing them plan what they are going to do next time they play it.  Basically they create their own little worlds by collecting items and mining elements to create their houses.  They plant trees, farm animals and grow food to sustain themselves.....and then come the zombies, creepers and enderman and they have to defend their homes, themselves and each other.....a bit like real life really!!.  It seems OK, and they really enjoy it.
What do you think about minecraft?.  Do your kids play it?.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I bought this for Spike yesterday, think you would have killed yourself laughing watching him and I trying to get through the first night! Have some tips on how to do it...but do you think that helped?? Classic, anyway paid 20 quid for it so will pursue it... not sure though, can't believe that Finny plays it too! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey marnz, at least you actually had a go at it....I just have a quick look as I walk past!!. Looks far too confusing for me. But Finnys a Pro at it...go figure??. x

    ReplyDelete