Thursday, October 13, 2011

A boy and his dog....

 


I love hosing the garden in the afternoon, it's actually a part of the day that I really look forward to.  I grab a drink and off I go to contemplate life while watering the plants.......that is until these two get involved!.  Finny desperately wants to hose when he sees me doing it....the serenity comes to a complete standstill and bedlam happens!.  It's quite hilarious to watch a child with a hose, watering anything but the plants, like rocks and feet, and trying to shove the nozel into the lawn!.  And then Jed gets involved....actually,  the minute the hose is turned on,  Jed's involved...the water from the hose is his favourite toy.  He would spend ages chasing that water around, and after I finish hosing the plants I always give him a good game of water chasing.  It's a good way for him to use up some energy!.  But now, that is Finn's job.....and well let's just say that instead of enjoying my quiet time watering, I'm desperately watching to see just where that stream of water is heading and trying to avoid it!..Ah, good fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely time every afternoon Chooky. Gotta love the simple things in life and this is definitely one of them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and I was definitely in the moment.... love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete