Monday, October 24, 2011

You Capture - Fresh....





Swallows nest, they try every year, and every year they fail.  We had to pull this one down as it was right in the way of where we are constructing the verandah roof.  The little eggs are so adorable, and Summer was so worried about them, that I had to put it back up somewhere else just to appease her....such a little nature girl.....but they rejected the nest, and have now moved on.  She was just happy that we tried.


Fresh Foal !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chookie...Shame about that swallows nest...I think I saw where they were building that one. Whose foul is that??? Anyway - I managed to put up another blog... you inspire me.... more ways then you'll ever realise (in other words not just the blog!!).... Love you loads and hope to catch up again soon... xo

    ReplyDelete