Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fun with gif....

Hi there guys, I just thought I'd share with you my first attempt at making a gif.   What's a gif?..you say....or who gives a gif !.....well, it is just a little way to make an animation from photos.  It doesn't have to be in a series like I have done, but can be snippets of anything you like, made into a moving collage.  I have wanted to do this for a while after I saw the talented Miss Whitneys works of art, like these curtains blowing in the breeze .  My problem though is it only seems to let me do three images together, which means I am missing out on telling the whole story with the series of images.  Anyway, I shall talk to my tech savvy,( talented, gorgeous, hilarious, etc..)friend Marni & see if she can help me out on this one. If you want to give it a go yourself, I used a free program called Picasion.com. 

gif make

Ok, so a few little problems to iron out, like the quality is shite...it won't let me do more than three pictures, oh well, back to the drawing board .....

animator gif

Ok, so I had another quick go & changed the size to large when I uploaded them,(400px) but they are still bad quality.  Anyway this was Lola & Finn having fun in the cubby! x
Animator gif

Gif make

No comments:

Post a Comment