Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Op shop finds...

Hi guys, I thought I would share a few of my latest op shop finds. I picked up a couple of these vintage Tomy games the other day, one was $1 and the other was $3. The kids have had an absolute ball playing them, especially the Screwball Scramble....



This game is good fun, and a real challenge. You have to manouevre the ball bearing around the course without letting it fall off, by switching, turning, and pushing a heap of dials and buttons and things. It has given the kids hours of entertainment, a real bargain.


And my find of the week, was this gorgeous crochet rug!!. the colours are so beautiful, and it has an amazing decorative, red edge on it. It has really brightened up our daggy old chairs....


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.................




Can you believe that someone has gotten rid of this??. It is in such perfect condition it is like it had only just been made!....and all for the whopping price of $5 !!. Can you believe all those hours of work turns out to be worth $5. Amazing, makes me wonder just who made it.... Have you found anything interesting lately? x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment